Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have three very beautiful framed prints/water color

Customer Question
I have three very...

I have three very beautiful framed prints/water color sketches ..I bought these back in the 1980s and they have a stamp on the back...Spencer Scott Sandilands...Are they worth anything????

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The prints are small 2inches x 5inches with a thick gold frame...The pictures depict a women with latin or French writing underneath..DAS FELIME LIEB

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No...but I can take a photo and send it to you...I'm in Perth...Lee Stephens(###) ###-####

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/1/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

keeps coming up with error has occurred...could you please refund my money......not happy