Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Carton Park etching from his child series. what do…

Customer Question
I have a Carton...

I have a Carton Moore Park etching from his child series. what do I need to do to get it appraised

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is approximately 9X 6 and signed I in herited it from my mother. I am interested in sellling it or leaving it to a university. Also I would like to insure it, Let me know how I can geti t appraised.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Did I say it was from his child book series but I have not seen it published.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/1/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Hi, I will take a photo of the etching to send to you. I also have one unsigned. I guess it was a trial, but no signature.
The signed etching is a photo for one of his books I believe. It does not have an edition mark on it.
Looking forward to working with you. Joanna Economakos

Great, I look forward to seeing the photos.