Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Is there a early 1900s bedroom set made by Lincoln

Customer Question
Is there a early...

Is there a early 1900s bedroom set made by Lincoln furniture. It is very ornate with carvings and I think it is oak. It is a four piece set and someone thought they seen Lincoln on it somewhere

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Cant tell you much more . it is coming up on an auction. I have never seen pieces like it

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No just wondering if it is valuable or not

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
10/1/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Will you be able to add pictures?