Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

How can you tell if your favorite depression glass items are…

Customer Question
How can you tell if...
How can you tell if your favorite depression glass items are authentic or reproductions? For ex. "Cherry Blossoms" by Jeanette.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/30/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 10 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora