Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 7 pieces of Belleek china which my sister had

Customer Question
I have 7 pieces...

I have 7 pieces of Belleek china which my sister had acquired over the years. She passed away 4 weeks ago, and I would like to know what the value of the pieces is, and if you know of anyone who might want to purchase them. the pieces include:

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

The pieces are in pristine condition. the largest is a heart shaped bowl with a scalloped edge, inside is pictured a pair of hands holding a heart with a crown. one is a teacup with No 0857 and has ten shamrocks on it, five on each side of the handle which is colored as part of the plant. There ae two (a larger and smaller) vases, octagonal in shape and looking as if sea shells, There is a small bowl with 18 "points" on the edge, also numbered 0857. there are two small pitches (creamers?), one with the #0857 (the larger), and the other without any other than the usual Belleek marks. I have no idea how old they are.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/29/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.