Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a metal elephant that i have no idea where it is from…

Customer Question
I have a metal...

I have a metal elephant that i have no idea where it is from or if it has value. Is there a way I can send you a picture?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It was my Father's and when he lived in Japan, he traveled a lot.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't know much about it, sorry

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/29/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

First it was free...then i was told i would be charged $5.00, then you charged me $48. I am canceling.

The experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges,
fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

Ok...who do i contact to cancel?

There should be a site map at the bottom of the page and you are looking for customer service or customer support. They can handle your account inquiry.