Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Devity oil panting of thr ROME ROTUNDA with the…

Customer Question
I have a Devity...

I have a Devity oil panting of thr ROME ROTUNDA with the Devity stampmon the back, any idea of worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I know it is old it is a 16x20 oil, framed, signed by the artist

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

That is all I know

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/29/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.

Antonio DeVity (1901 - 1993)

is a listed artist from Italy

known for Italian and Paris street scenes, most

of his work having been completed from 1950 to 1970.

Your painting of Rome Rotunda has a current value of

$300 retail based on recent sales in this size and subject matter by the artist.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer or need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.