Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a pitcher that has the following markings on the

Customer Question
I have a pitcher...

I have a pitcher that has the following markings on the bottom:

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Oops I entered too soon!!! It has the number 812 & below that there is a crown with a standard bearer below & the words Frie Onnaing & the word France below that.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

The pitcher has leaves & flowers (kind of look like mums). The colors are rose, tan, turquoise, some dark brown & yellow in the middle of the flowers. It has a shape to it.....not straight up & down.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/29/2017
Antique Expert: Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to help with your pitcher, it sounds interesting and like an example of French 'barbazon' majolica.

Does it look anything like this one, by any chance?

How tall is it?

Many thanks and wait to hear,
Robert.

PS. Is this the mark on the bottom?