Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Among my fine china I have a large set of china that my late…

Customer Question
Among my fine china...

Among my fine china I have a large set of china that my late wife says belonged to her grand parents or great grand parents. There us nobody in the family with any knowledge of this china. On the back of a large serving platter is an insignia or decoration that has an oval leafy boarder containing the word "England" and below that following the curvature of the boarder are the words " W. H. Crimdley & Compay. Below the oval insignia is a seemingly randomly placed black stamp with the only idetifiable letters PEIYL . I'm seeiking information on the value of this china.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/29/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

I can't get the picture isolated as a file. Only options to share are email, messages, face book, the usual targets.

please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

can't send photo

Call Customer SErvice and they will talk you through it. 1(###) ###-####/p>