Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a very old circa 1850 glass sided lamp lantern with…

Customer Question
I have a very...

I have a very old circa 1850 glass sided lamp lantern with primative shaped outer ant wire handle on top

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The top rain cover looks to be cut out of a portion of a rounded steel can.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It's in great condition considering the age

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/29/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 10 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post photos if possible so I may rveiew the lamp for evaluation and information. If there are any markings clear close ups would help also. Thank you to post photos here click on the file upload. add files or the paperclip and follow the prompts. If not you may also email photos to ***@******.*** and int he email please put for ladytanya65 and they will forward on to me. I look forward to helping you. Please note I like to keep everything in written form also and do not send the pop up ads for premium services of phone calls nor do I sen you emails the company does all of that.. I look forward to helping you.