Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have acquired a weller block lettervase with paper work…

Customer Question
I have acquired a...

I have acquired a weller block lettervase with paper work saying its unrecorded

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Its Hudson glass

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

In 1978 a appraiser said worth 800 and and post card and news paper cliping

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/28/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 10 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post photos of the piece along with the latter saying it is unrecorded of possible. I can then evaluate the items and give you inofmratiion and current value for resell and insurance. Thank you I look forward to seeing it. If you can post photos here in our post by clicking on the paperclip , add files or upload files button and following the prompts. I do not send pop up ads or emails they are from the company I like to keep everything in written form so you have this to print out and keep for future reference. I do send the phone call ad for premium services Experts are not employees of the company we are contracted to help customers by appraising their items we are certified appraisers.

you may also email photos to***@******.*** and in the email please put or ladyatnay65 so they know to forward them on to me. Thank you emailing can take up to a day to get to me so you know it will come just takes a little time to get to me.