Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I'd have a stool, looks like a piano stool, and at the

Customer Question
I'd have a stool...

I'd have a stool, looks like a piano stool, and at the bottom of the seat is a cast iron with a date may 6, 1873,..needs repair in one of the legs.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Well when I bought and old piano (1944 made) my sister inlaw also give me that stool , but later I notice that the stool was from a different era.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

No , that's all I know.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/28/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 11 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please attach photos of the overall stool, close ups of the feet and a clear close up of any markings or names found on the stool. I look forward to helping you. Click on the paperclip, file upload or add files button and follow the prompts.

I don't have a way to send those photos thru my computer , the only way is thru wassap, if you want I can do that.

Hi I dont know know what wassap is. Can you email the photos? ***@******.*** and in the email please put for ladytanya65

I think I did it thru messenger ,two photos.

Ok if they were emailed I will get them from the company. I will let you know as soon as they arrive to me Thank you

Thank you I will watch,and let you know as soon as they come to me or I hear from you. It does sound like an early one.look forward to seeing it. Thank you

Hello I wanted to check in and see if you had had a chance to email the photos? I have not received the photos as of yet. ***@******.*** and please put "for ladyatanya65" so the company will know to forward them on to me. Thank you I look forward to seeing the stool