Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a figurine with Capodimonte Italy and the number 748…

Customer Question
I have a figurine...

I have a figurine with Capodimonte Italy and the number 748 on it. I bought this figurine for my mother back in the early 70's so know its old. It is a figure of a hunter with a long gun in one hand and pipe in the other as well a dog by his side. I'm considering selling but have no idea what it's worth.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is about 11" tall and the base is aprox 5". Its in perfect condition with no defects. I have pictures if that would help.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/28/2017
Antique Expert: Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi! This is Robert here and I'd be glad to help with your Capodimonte hunter figure.

Could you go ahead and attach the photos you mentioned and I'll tell you all about it and give you a value.

Many thanks,
Robert.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl