Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a large round oak table minus the leaf and 5 matching…

Customer Question
I have a large...

I have a large round oak table minus the leaf and 5 matching straight back chairs including the captains chair from the coffin chair factory in gardner mass. what is the estimated value

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It came from my great grandmother's house in Newport RI probably from the 1920 to 1930

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No several pieces have already been hauled off to an auctioneer in Az this was in a garage in CA its in fairly rough condition and needs to be refinished I don't want it to go to the goodwill

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/28/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer