Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Just wondering if you knew a web site I might be able to…

Customer Question
Just wondering if you...

Just wondering if you knew a web site I might be able to price my RCA ModelC7-14 Forgot to say Hi :)

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

All I know is it is a Model C7-14 the finish is showing it's age but the unit works.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

I can get that value for you if you can tell me what wood the cabinet is? Is this a floor model?

Glenda

Hi I am not sure what type of wood it is. It was made pre October 1936
Sorry not ready to spend that kind of money right now.