Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Can I send you a photo of the marks on a plate? I would like…

Customer Question
Can I send you...

Can I send you a photo of the marks on a plate? I would like to know what it is and what it is made of. I don't know how to clean it.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It looks like middle east or Russian possibly. Suspect it is 1930's bazaar find. Don't know the material. About 10" in diameter, open scroll design

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Best if I send photos

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/28/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer