Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I received a Hitched Horsehair bridle in l955, which was…

Customer Question
I received a Hitched Horsehair...
I received a Hitched Horsehair bridle in l955, which was obtained through the Oregon Penitentiary auction earlier than l955. I was told that the bridle was sold as a "Dalton" bridle. I would like authorize this bridle as a Dalton Bridle. How do I get this done?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/27/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur