Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

A late 1800 French bamboo tree. It has a fan mirror within…

Customer Question
A late 1800 French...

A late 1800 French bamboo hall tree.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It has a fan mirror within sections of bamboo surrounding it. Six black metal hat racks ( three on either side ). A crosshatch bamboo shelf in the middle with umbrella/ walking sticks on each side with metal drip pans on the lower shelf.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/26/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 10 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

An antique Victorian era, late 19th century, French bamboo hall tree could sell for up to $1200 on today's auction market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora