Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.

I got one photo of the design. Please use the Add Files feature to add a picture of the mark and

a view of the bowl.

I am totally confused. Sorry, I had a senior appraiser I just paid 38 for, and she disappeared.
then I paid 48 for monthly

This is showing as the only question that you have posted, so I am not sure who you were talking to. The experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges,
fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

Do add the picture of the bottom mark and the bowl and I'd be happy to help.

Ok. Thx! I’m on phone with justanswer too. ��

Do you mean that you are on the phone

with another expert or that you are on the phone

with customer service regarding your billing issue?