Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have some Spode's Aster china and some of them are dated…

Customer Question
I have some Spode's...

I have some Spode's Aster china and some of them are dated 1933. Bread and Butter plates, teacups, and teacup saucers. What are they worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The bottom of the china says "Copeland Spode England" "Spode's Aster", and some of them, not all (but they all match in pattern, size, etc) have the embedded letters U33, or T33. Some have handwritten in green marker 8130.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Dont' think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/26/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer