Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Vintage Little Red Riding Hood Cookie Jar. My

Customer Question
I have a Vintage...

I have a Vintage Little Red Riding Hood Cookie Jar

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My grandmother owned it when my mother was a little girl so I know it is at least 80 years or more. The top comes off at the cape and she holds a bag probably picnic type. On the bottom of her feet it says #967 Kall(I) Hane

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Little Red Riding Hood patent applied for USA

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Can you check out the following photo, and let me know if it matches your jar?

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer