Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a tin box, Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey 1904, Old No.7…

Customer Question
I have a tin...

I have a tin box, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey 1904, Old No.7 What might it be worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Ol Time-Hand Made. Manufactured by Barringer Wallis and Manners, Mansfield England Since 1890

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not that I can see. The tin box is approx. 10" x 7"

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Can you let me know if your box looks like the following photo?

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

My box looks exactly like the one in the photo you sent.

Thanks! That particular tin is valued at approximately $25.00 - $30.00.

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I am not going to spend the money to talk on the phone

Sorry, I didn't send that. The system does, and I can't stop it.

No need to talk, I'm familiar with this tin and finished the appraisal just above your post.

Sincerely,

jennifer

Sincerely,

Jennifer