Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I FOUND A PICTURE OF ELVIS ON CANVAS BY LAWRENCE FOLDED IN…

Customer Question
I FOUND A PICTURE...

I FOUND A PICTURE OF ELVIS ON CANVAS BY LAWRENCE WILLIAMS FOLDED IN MY COLLECTIONS,HOW DO I GET A MINOR CREASE OUT OF IT?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

HOW DO I FIND AN ART APPRAISER, I HAVE A ***** ***** PAINTING I CANT FIND ANY INFO ON IT.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I AM IN FLUSHING, MI.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/26/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer