Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What would you appraise these mint Tiffany Salts at? I trust…

What would you appraise these...
What would you appraise these mint Tiffany Salts at? I trust the seller and would like to make an offer if it's not too high.
9/25/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Two Tiffany Favrile Glass Salts
1900 to 1910, both with crimped rim on gold iridescent body,

should be signed and have a

polished pontil. These have a value of $115 to $130 each.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares