Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Am looking for someone to appraise a Belgian oak dining room…

Customer Question
Am looking for someone...

Am looking for someone to appraise a Belgian oak dining room furniture.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Not sure what you're asking. The furniture was purchased in 1985 or 86 in Belgium.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

There's a buffet, china cabinet, table w/extension and 6 chairs.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/25/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.