Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Thank you -- is there anyway I can date the set that I have?

When would T/V have added...
Thank you -- is there anyway I can date the set that I have? When would T/V have added its design to the blanks, and was the design painted on them, printed or decal?
9/25/2017
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

You are very welcome and my pleasure to be of help.

You can narrow done the date to just about 1900 - 1905.

The decorations were transferprinted, like a decal, and sometimes embellished or heightened by hand in areas.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora