Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

Thank you -- is there anyway I can date the set that I have?

Thank you -- is there anyway I can date the set that I have? When would T/V have added its design to the blanks, and was the design painted on them, printed or decal?

You are very welcome and my pleasure to be of help.

You can narrow done the date to just about 1900 - 1905.

The decorations were transferprinted, like a decal, and sometimes embellished or heightened by hand in areas.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora