Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have a Limoge fish platter and 8 fish plates, gold

I have a Limoge fish platter and 8 fish plates, gold decorative fern pattern on each. The imprinted mark says Limoges with an A and L beneath it. A stamp says the same but with France added. A third stamp identifies the plates as T&V China, France. Can you tell me if this set is of any value? Thanks, ***** *****

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Users/Karen/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/0c/00/c14/8vkYUMukT9iTdmgN4A+UPQ_thumb_c14.jpg
/Users/Karen/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/0c/00/c14/8vkYUMukT9iTdmgN4A+UPQ_thumb_c14.jpgAre you able to open these? If not, I'll try something else.

Yes, excellent.

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your patience.

This fish set was produced as a white or blank ware in Limoges, France after 1892 - 1914 by Frederic Lanternier. The blanks were then decorated by the Tressemann and Vogt studio in Limoges, France as well.

On today’s market, the set can sell for $600 - $1000 at auction.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

Sincerely,

Nora