Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Can you tell me what a German Annabell Collection Benny is…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me what a German Annabell Collection Benny is the name. Id #3104.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Her porcelain legs adjusted to sitting position. she' very realistic looking.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No she's perfect and has been in storage and safe she's beu

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
How long does it take for each question I would like to know how much of a colectionary of doll my mom, had me inherit.
Please don't make me feel like I'm a ginnie pig, to what expects can tell me. I truly want to know what I have saved and paid for 10 years to get to in storage. I didn't want to lose it. For my mom
I've got beautiful dolls I would like to help sell. My mom collection, was vary awesome. She knew good quality.
9/25/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I got three photos, all are duplicates of the back of the doll's neck.

Please also send one photo of the doll, thanks!

Yes, those are the photos I already have. I need to see the doll.

This Annabell Collection Doll from 1993 named Benny, numbered as doll 3104,

seated in a crying pose, has a current value of $260 to $300 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer or need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.

Can I join back on? To find out how much my dolls are worth. So I can still sell them after 10 yrs of having for her. Out of respect
Do you know a lot about clown porcelain dolls from Germany
Can you tell me info on porcelain hanging clown dolls from Germany?

1) You must first finish this question by clicking the stars and hitting SUBMIT.

A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

2) Then,to get me again, start a new question and put "forCustomeronly" in your post.
To ask a new question, you can go to your My Questions and click on "ask me a new question"
If you are a member, you can also 'favorite' me, that way I should show up as your personal Expert for this category.