Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 3 Kincaid paintings I need to have an appraisal for…

Customer Question
I have 3 Thomas Kincaid...
I have 3 Thomas Kincaid paintings I need to have an appraisal for
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/24/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.

Streams of Living Water Chapels of Nature 475/590 A/P canvas 18x24

I got the info on streams of living water, please provide titles and editions of the other two.

Well I did but I can again, Nature's Paradise Mountain Retreat 3 9/24 S/P canvas 18x27. A Quiet Evening Places in the Heart 1 504/1400 G/P 24x30 canvas

That info was not forwarded to me here, I apologize. I have the info I need now.

I will work on this and get back to you shortly.

Thank you I'm sure it was me

Thomas Kinkade's Streams of Living Water (A/P) Artist's Proof on canvas, limited edition of 590 produced in 2000,
yours being number 475 of 590 printed, has a current value of $1700 to $2000 retail.

A Quiet Evening, Places in the Heart was originally painted in 1998, this one being a Gallery Proof (GP) with 1400 printed yours is number 504 of 1400. That is a large edition, so it is not worth as much as other smaller runs.
The value of this piece is $1000 to $1200 retail.

Nature's Paradise, Mountain Retreat is a Studio Proof (SP) and was printed in a limited edition of 24 studio proofs, yours being number 9 of 24.
This image is number three in a series of three similar cabin scenes in this series, hard to find. This painting has a current value of $1400.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer or need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.

Rarewares
Rarewares