Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Vintage Floor lamp Tiffany? style for sure

Customer Question
....
Vintage Floor lamp Tiffany? style for sure .
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/24/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 9 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Can you send a picture of this?

Glenda

I think its a Tiffany I have newer ones with the same glass in them this not sure. In my shop waiting to be priced.

If it is old Tiffany it will be marked. If it is newer Tiffany it will most likely only have had a tag. You say you have newer ones with this same shade?

No not same shade just colors of glass. I just got it need to look closer where? No labels in the base mine is only 20 years old this has to be at least 70,s my guess I know good glass not from china I have them too. I will look closer when I go down there.

Hello

Yes, this could be from the 70's and only had a tag. It does look quality. When you go look at it, look at the shade, all around the inside edge to see if it is marked. Also look at the stand under the bottom.

You can let me know what you find.

Glenda