Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Vintage Floor lamp Tiffany? style for sure

Customer Question

Vintage Floor lamp Tiffany? style for sure.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Can you send a picture of this?

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think its a Tiffany I have newer ones with the same glass in them this not sure. In my shop waiting to be priced.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

If it is old Tiffany it will be marked. If it is newer Tiffany it will most likely only have had a tag. You say you have newer ones with this same shade?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not same shade just colors of glass. I just got it need to look closer where? No labels in the base mine is only 20 years old this has to be at least 70,s my guess I know good glass not from china I have them too. I will look closer when I go down there.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Yes, this could be from the 70's and only had a tag. It does look quality. When you go look at it, look at the shade, all around the inside edge to see if it is marked. Also look at the stand under the bottom.

You can let me know what you find.

Glenda