Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an oil painting by Wolpert'53. Where is a good place…

Customer Question
I have an oil...

I have an oil painting by ***** ***** Wolpert'53. Where is a good place to get a value and to get it cleaned up? I live near DC.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I obtained this painting from my Aunt upon her passing.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Nothing other than it is framed, and the canvas is in good condition only probably dirty.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/24/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.