Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a wedgewood 1920 gas stove I was told its a town and…

Customer Question
I have a wedgewood...

I have a wedgewood 1920 gas stove I was told its a town and country,but I have not had any luck finding out anything about the stove ,can you help me?

Expert's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For about 8 years

Expert's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Expert's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If you can give me information about the stove,I can send you pictures of the stove if that will help finding any information about the stove.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 day by:
9/25/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Can I help you further with this?

Jennifer