Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Have 3 different canvas oil paintings bought in 1976. were…

Customer Question
Have 3 different canvas...

Have 3 different canvas oil paintings bought in 1976. were purchased at auction in 1976 in Virginia. no idea if they are of value.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Only info i have is that my MIL purchased each separately at a high end auction in 1976. two have signatures

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Well, all three have signatures

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/23/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 10 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name si Tanya I am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post photos of the overall paintings and a clear close up of the signatures for review. To post here click on add files, file upload or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. Thank you I look forward to helping you.