Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I believe this is crystal dated 1930s- 1940s - any info you…

I believe this is crystal...
I believe this is crystal dated 1930s- 1940s - any info you can help me out with I would appreciate
image0.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage4.jpg
9/23/2017
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Hope you are doing well.

.

This is Indiana Glass Diamond Point, Basket 1930's it has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $145.00-165.00. If I were selling it I would list it for $145.00 Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get compensated for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Thank you!!!

You are very welcome, if you do not mind rating this I would appreciate it, just click the stars top of the page , or If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.

Thanks,

have a great day, if you need anything else just send it " For Glenda "

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser