Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have the #121 of 950 print of. "Cottage in the. "Cottage…

Customer Question
I have the #121...

I have the #121 of 950 print of

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

"Cottage in the b

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

"Cottage in Bloom" by Gere Leeds...what is the estimated value?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/23/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 10 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a [photo of the print if possible by clicking on the paperclip, file upload or add files button and follow the prompts if possible. If not I can give you a value on this print being numbered I will just need the measurements of the piece. Thank you I look forward to helping you

Hi I was checking back to see if you had posted a photo and I believe I have found the print I will attach it for verification. Regarded as an American modern master of impressionism, well known Texas artist, Gere Leeds Cox did produce 950 in the printing. You have #121 and the value on this would $ 85.00-125.00 depending on where and how you were to sell this print. Online would command a higher value the audience is larger and you would be able to find a collector of her works. She lives in Fort Worth Texas and began painting in the 1970s. Today she no longer paints and is currently retired. This was done between 1970-1989 and I was able to find her email address : Gere Leeds Cox ***@******.***

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

Hi I wanted to check in and see if I may be of further help on this for you. If not when you have a chance please rate my work as this is how I am paid for my research here at justanswer. It does not cost you anything just strictly how the company pays me by the rating system.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions

Hi I was just checking back to see if I may be of further help on your print or if we were completed on this item. please let me know Thank you and have a wonderful week ahead.