Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a 305/136 made in Italy Silvertone accordion Is it…

Customer Question
I have a 305/136...

I have a 305/136 made in Italy Silvertone accordion Is it unique or common?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It was my father's. it is in a velvet lined case. Looks like it is White mother of pearl.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Are you wanting the current market value for this?

Glenda

please

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The Italy Silvertone accordion Mother of Pearl has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $500.00-650.00 if sold at an auction(a local auction ) it would sell for a little less,at around $300.00-325.00 , if this were sold in a High End Shop in a larger city it would sell for $500.00 and up depending on the condition. If I were selling it I would list it for $500.00
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get compensated for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Rating the appraiser for answering your question has no cost to you, so please take a moment to rate this answer.

This is the only way we get compensated by the site for our work. At no cost to you the customer.

This may be clicking the stars, rate expert or review expert.
.
If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars!

A rating is appreciated
Thank you
Glenda