Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I bought a vase at an estate sale and the name on the bottom…

Customer Question
I bought a vase...

I bought a vase at an estate sale and the name on the bottom of the vases is hard to make out looks like it is Eco Bon not sure if you can help me it could possibly in another language. it is a Pink water pitcher with Orange and Yellow handles on it.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It is definitely a piece of art and I can not make out the artist on the bottom I could send a picture if that would help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/23/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks or signatures by clicking the Add Files link.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.

Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago

Will you be able to add pictures? Does it look like it reads Royal Bonn?