Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Sloane vermont bridge 24 by 36 inches What is it worth. All…

Customer Question
Eric Sloane vermont bridge...

Eric Sloane vermont bridge 24 by 36 inches What is it worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

All I know is that it is signed lower left eric sloane, just found it in a house I bot

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Frame and picture are very good cond.. Has a turner wall acc tag on back

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/23/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks or signatures by clicking the Add Files link.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.

Not what I expected too much and many charges Cancel me out and refund any charges as I do not like the proceedings
Thank You