Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have a very large glass bottle which is square on the…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl Expert's Assistant:...

Hi Pearl

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

We have a very large green glass bottle which is square on the base with Criss cross patterns and a long neck with dome shapes. It has a cork and a brass tap. We were just wanting to find out a little more about it but cannot find anything like it on line. Can you help. Thanks Deanne

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/23/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.