Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Found a child's girls bicycle. All I know is it has hard…

Customer Question
Found a child's girls...

Found a child's girls bicycle. All I know is it has hard rubber tires an a "M" on the badge. Letters I can read are ..."llard, Ohio" Any ideas on where I can get more information?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

That is all I know.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't even know the questions to ask. I could take a picture.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/22/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 10 months ago

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora