Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a set of Rosenthal China - 50+ years old I would like…

I have a set...

I have a set of Rosenthal China - 50+ years old I would like to price and sell.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is Rosenthal, Parisen fruhling The number 22 is below that.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Has the Rosenthal crest and Kronach - Germany as well, and the word Bettina ..All on the bottom of the items. Setting of 8 (minus 2 cups) a teapot? sugar and creamer, and what appears to be two serving dishes.

9/22/2017
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

Bettina is a sought after Mid Century Modern pattern by Rosenthal.

Your set could sell for $900 - $1000 on today's auction market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora
Did you get the other details I provided to my chat person?
Phone call session started
I cancelled the phone call request. Mistake on my part! Thank you again for your help!

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Will do! I have all kind of antique stuff! Will I be charged every time?

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

thanks!

Certainly :)