Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What would World War 1 journal, letters, dog tags, uniform…

Customer Question
What would World War...

What would World War 1 journal, letters, dog tags, uniform etc be worth.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Letters written home to his wife before they were married, his journal with Morris Codes, his Riffle's ID number, his Pistol's ID number, His military ID number and accounts of where they were and how close the German's were (just yards away). His uniform in mint condition. A framed picture of him in a large oval frame, his day pass papers, a card from the military for disability and his number, buttons from the enemy and more

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Round tags with his name on, we assume are Dog tags, his shave kit but razor is missing, yet there is a straight raiser, more is stored at another family member's home so not 100% sure of how much more.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/22/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 10 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Please send images of each item

Glenda