Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have some dolls I have inherited from my mom and would…

Customer Question
I have some dolls...

I have some dolls I have inherited from my mom and would like to know how much I could sell them for. Does it cost to get some quotes?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have six dolls

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Their names are: Christopher and Joy, Jelly Bean, Racheal (talking doll) Abigail quilter doll, Jack and Jill and Pepper.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/22/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 11 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of these dolls for review. It allows me to give you accurate information and values. To post here click on the add files, file upload or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. I would like to see the overall doll and clear close ups of any markings or names on the doll. The names you have provided are good however to look up the name I also need the company that made them. Thank you I look forward to seeing these and helping you. If you would rather email the photos you may email them to ***@******.*** and please put "for Customerquot; in the email so the company knows whom to forward them to.

Please cancel my subscription. I no longer need your service. Would you please send me an email confirmation,
No I don't need to talk to anyone.