Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have 2 small plates that have marks on the bottom but I

Hello, I have 2 small plates that have marks on the bottom but I can't seem to identify them. Could you please tell me about them?

This is a set of majolica tin-glazed earthenware saucers

made from 1960 to 1980 by an artisan pottery in Sao Paulo, Brazil,

exact maker unknown, with a value of $15 per saucer.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Thank you very much. I didn't think they were valuable but it was driving me crazy not being able to find anything about them.

You are so welcome.
If you would like to use me on any future questions,
put ForCustomerOnly in the text of your question to get me again.
I respond to requested questions first.