Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a three section ceramic serving dish with a blue

I have a three...

I have a three section ceramic serving dish with a blue oriental motif. On the underside, there is a stamp that looks like the words oyland. It also looks like some sort of animal below the wording. Maybe a cat??

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I'm just looking for a value.

9/21/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Please add images at your convenience by using the Add Files feature.
-Rarewares

This is a circa 1870 blue transferware divided relish dish made by WT Copeland & Sons (later Spode), Ltd of Staffordshire, England between 1850 to 1870 in the Blue Willow pattern, with a value of $75 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares

If you would like to use me on any future questions,
put ForCustomerOnly in the text of your question to get me again.

Thanks, I'm sure I'll get your appraisal again....

I must be the last to answer in this thread so that the question will close.
I look forward to working with you again soon.
To get me again, start a new question and putCustomeras the first word.