Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a personal letter from Ray Bradbury from 1969. Hand…

Customer Question
I have a personal...

I have a personal letter from Ray Bradbury from 1969. Hand type-written and signed by him. Is there a value for this?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My wife sent him some of her sci-fi stories in 1969, for him to read. He responded with story writing advise for her, and then he detailed his writing-life from his beginning, to 1969.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Only that we still have the envelope, PO stamped, and his return address on the back.

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/21/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 12 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

what email address do I send the images to? there will be 4 pages.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora