Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Am looking for the name of a Haviland China pattern. It was…

Customer Question
Am looking for the...

Am looking for the name of a Haviland China pattern. It was purchased in Chicago around 1918 used. It is a folded napkin style, peach corners with blue bachelor buttons and gold trim. I have found a picture saying it is an 1899 plate. Can you add anything?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It has the Limoges round mark on the back, along with the Haviland over the L. mark

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/21/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 12 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora