Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Have a bowl mid-to large size pink and floral design. On the…

Customer Question
Have a bowl mid-to...

Have a bowl mid-to large size pink and green floral design. On the bottom is USA and numbered 162/2. I've had for 30+ years and got it from great great grandmother.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I've never had it appraised, it kinda reminds you of McCoy ware. No chips or flakes.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The floral pattern is raised. Green foliage with pinkish berries 2 that cover the circumference of the bowl/vase and between those is a green stalk of sorts. It isn't a flower pot (no water hole) the design is raised.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/21/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Will you be able to add photos?