Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a a complete service for 12 of Noritake Contemporary…

I have a a complete...
I have a a complete service for 12 of Noritake Contemporary Marywood China which includes dinner,salad, bread & butter, fruit bowls and cup/saucer. I also have a gravy boat,sugar/ creamer, ovaluable serving bowl, round serving bowl, two 13 inch platters and one 16 inch platter. I would like to know a reasonable price to ask for the complete set.
9/20/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

A service for 12 plus serving pieces in Noritake china in the Marywood pattern, first introduced in 1971 and discontinued in 1996, has a current retail value of $600 to $800 for the whole set.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares