Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Dali Aliyah The Pioneers of Israel (horse painting)

Customer Question
I have a Dali...

I have a Dali Aliyah The Pioneers of Israel (horse painting) numbered 240 of 250. Want to sell it and want to know value. Can you help me?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have pics

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/20/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora